It's almost rather sick that this reading challenge is over. Here I was anticipating it with wild delight and glee and all of the sudden it's over. How can that BE?!
Ok, so it's The Time of Reckoning. Here's my original list in which I said that I would read 16 books
Out of the 17 books I listed, I completed 10 of them.
Here are the books I did read (with links to the reviews if you are interested) (I did read more than just these books, but I didn't keep a list. These are just the books I was focused on completing for the challenge.):
For Reading to Know:
1. Reformation and Revival: The Story of the English Puritans
2. How to Argue Like Jesus (I really liked this one a lot.)
3. Unveiling Islam (Very informative and enlightening!)
4. Breach of Trust (Very fun.)
For 5 Minutes for Books:
1. If You Lived Here, I'd Know Your Name
2. Shame Lifter (EXCELLENT. AWESOME! WONDERFUL book.)
3 & 4. The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing Books 1 & 2
5. Margaret Mitchell & John Marsh: The Love Story Behind Gone With the Wind (Very long book but very interesting and intriguing!)
6. Tara Revisited
Katrina gave us some questionst that we could ask ourselves after participating in this challenge. One question was what our favorite thing was about the challenge. I'd have to say "That it existed at all!" which is pathetic but true! It motivated me to get cracking on my bookshelf and I accomplished a lot.
Looking forward to the fall challenge!