- Green Gables
- Lucy Maud Montgomery's Cavendish Homesite and Gravesite
- Lucy Maud Montgomery's Birthplace
- Park Corner
- Lower Bedeque Schoolhouse
As mentioned, we spent just one day visiting the Anne sites and several others exploring the rest of the Island. If you are curious to read/hear more about that, you can follow us at teafirst.com which is our family travel blog. Here are a few direct links to posts I think you'll find rather interesting if you are at all curious about the Island.
- Visiting Orwell Corner Historic Village - A fascinating site in itself but of interest to fans of the Road to Avonlea television series and also the Kevin Sullivan Anne films.
- A general post about our visit and experiences on Prince Edward Island.
Random shoreline along some "shoreline road" in the Eastern side of the Island.
Does anyone recognize this lighthouse? It's the Seacow Head Lighthouse and appeared as "Gus Pike's Lighthouse" in the Road to Avonlea television series.
And I touched it.
West Point Lighthouse:
Last night sunset walk: